Sunday, April 26, 2009

Card of the Week & The Fab5!

During the past two weeks Kazan and I have seen the most fabulous cards imaginable, not just in our gallery but also for our Design Team call. We are amazed at all your talent and creativity that keeps showing up week after week. This week was no exception as every card in the gallery radiates pure artistic talent. Thank you to our new fabulous sponsor Wicked Princesses!  This week the following cards do deserve a special mention, so please join me in congratulating...


Card of the Week

Maureen



This card belongs on a magazine cover. It is so well made and so inviting that even in the simplest of elements you will find the most darling details (take another look at those stunning flowers and crisp green leaves). Maureen we love your work and your blog, My C.A.S.E. Studies is filled to the brim with inspiration - thank you for sharing with us this week! Please email me your details so that I can send you your goodies.


Fab 5!

Boni
Carina
Laurel
Glee
Shaz



What Caught our Eye this Week...

We really appreciate you all taking the time to make cards with both the main sketch and the bonus sketch and sometimes the cards you make with the bonus sketch are just too amazing not to mention a second time. This is the case with Erin's Bonus Sketch card. It is so divine so we thought we would share once again




Well folks another week of fun and creativity has passed and here at 2 Sketches 4 You are work has only begun as we try and attempt to narrow down the mound of entries for our Design Team to only 6. Wish us luck *wink*

Have a wonderful Sunday!!
Hugs
Laura and your Amazing Design Team

11 comments:

Laurel said...

I am honored to be in the Fab 5!

Tamaroo said...

I totally forgot to post the link to my cards! What a dork!

Here they are - better late then never. They were fun sketches!

http://tami-d.blogspot.com/2009/04/2-sketches-4-you-week-of-42009.html

Everyone did so awesome! I would have never made the fab 5 or card of the week but nevertheless, it was fun to do them!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards this week.
Congratulations to Maureen & the Fab 5 :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Congratulations to all the winners! your cards were all so stunning!!!

Pam said...

Congrats to all who were acknowledged this week - wonderful work!!

Jeni Glee said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I am indeed honored, thrilled and just so surprised to be part of the Fab 5 for this week! You all just made my day!

Congratulations to everyone!

~dawne said...

CONGRATS to Maureen for Card of the Week, the FABULOUS Top 5 & Erin's bonus card. Each of your cards was inspiring & beautiful!!

{ erin } said...

Thank you for spotlighting my *bonus sketch* card!! I am incredibly honored. :o) erin

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Loving the blue and pink :)

xo

Maureen said...

OMGoodness!! I can't believe I made Card of the Week!! Thanks so much for the super sweet words about my card and blog - I'm so flattered and thrilled!! Congrats to the Fab 5 as well, and Erin - all awesome and inspiring!!

Simply Shaz said...

Congrats to Maureen, and all the fab 5! All asolutely gorgeous creations.
Thankyou so...so much for choosing mine as one of the fab 5!! It has made my week :)
Shaz x