Sunday, June 27, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

Amongst all the fun summer inspiration you all provided this week I was also treated to some Wintry Christmas cards and Halloween cards.  I love how our sketches inspire you to make all kinds of cards with different themes and also projects that are altered.  It is such a delight to visit your blogs and read what you have been up to this week.  You guys are are amazing :)

Thanks so much to our sponsor, The Cutting Cafe, for your wonderful images and for treating our winner to 3 images sets of their choice:

Card of the Week 
Genevieve



This purse gift card holder is so darling and such a clever interpretation of the sketch.  I love how perfectly well made it is. The stitching is fabulous and that flower is a stunner.  Genevieve and Catherine both post to a blog called Card a la Carte and it is fabulous.   I highly suggest you add it to your blog roll because every project from card to altered is gorgeously made and will get your creative juices flowing!

Genevieve email me your deets so that I can get you your goodies - congrats!

Fab 5!

Sylvia (Romance at it's best)
Katrina (Fit for Princess)
Regina (Simple and oh so elegant)
Liz (Fun & whimsical)
Sylvia (Creative gorgeousness)

Congrats to all our winners and thank you for sharing your talent with us. Tomorrow Laura has a brand new sponsor to share with you all.  I am particularly excited because this is a product that I love and can't wait to make something fun with her super cute sketch.

Have a wonderful Sunday!  
Hugs
Kazan & your talented Design Team


7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Thanks Kazan, for my fab five finish and your wonderful comments! There were so many beautiful cards again. I do not envy you when it comes time to choose. Your sketches are always a challenge for me and look so easy for others! Congrats to the winner and the other picks and everyone who entered a card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful cards :-)

Sylvia Blum said...

CONGRATS to Genevieve!!! This is a gorgeous, creative and amazing project!!!
And congrats to the other ladies who made the Fab 5.

And a huge THANK YOU for choosing my card as one of the Fab 5 *woohoo*... I really feel so honored to be chosen again *oh my*

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday
Sylvia xx

Regina Mangum said...

Congratulations, Genevieve and all the Fab 5! I'm so honored to be with you and thanks for choosing my card!

Katrina said...

Thank you a huge!!! I am very happy))))))) Congrats to Genevieve and all girls who made the Fab 5!!! Thank you for chosing my card!!! Thank you for beautiful scetches and for your wonderful comments)))))))

Card a la Carte said...

Wow, thanks so much for picking me as your card of the week and also for youre very nice comments. Congrats to all the fab 5, all those cards are just fabulous. Kazan,thanks for all those inspiring sketches.

Genevieve

Regina Easter said...

wow congrats to all the winners and thank you again Kazan and Laura for allowing the cafe to sponsor your fab site...hugs