Sunday, August 29, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I am I had a fabulous birthday, thank you to all for the wonderful wishes. We had a great turn out this week for a chance at a guest design spot here at 2S4Y! We have some awesome talent out their in card making land, thank you to everyone who participated. lets not keep up the suspense... this weeks winner of COTW and winner of the guest design spot is...



Card of the Week

Sherry Wright

Congratulations Sherry, your card is a complete knock out! I am in love with the denim, what a cool look. It's a classic card, with bright bold colors. Your work Sherry is always exceptional and this is a well deserved guest design spot. Woohoo we are excited to have you! :)

email me Sherry and I will give you all the information and some goodies ;)



Fab 5


Teresa


Tesa


Julie


Jinny


Jessica


Next week should be fun with a new sponsor and sketch with Kazan! Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. :)

Hugs,
Laura and your Smashing Design Team!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats to Sherry & the Fab 5!!!!

♥♥happy birthday weekend laura♥♥

Unknown said...

Congratulations, ladies! Your cards are beautiful! Sherry, ooooohhhh! SO adorable, I just LOVE this:)

papertrails leaver said...

Congrats ladies!

Jinny Newlin said...

Awe! Thanks, ladies, for naming my card one of your Fab 5! Eeek! Such beautiful entries!

Suzanne C said...

Congrats to Sherry & the Fab 5!

Sharanda said...

Congrats ladies...and a big CONGRATS to Sherry for winning the design spot!! Your card is amazing!
(Happy Birthday to you, Laura!)

Heather Innusa said...

Great job picking the card of the week!! Awesome!!

Susan@CardmakingCompanion said...

These are lovely - I really like Sherry's "back to School" card - it's a great mix of vintage and modern

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, thanks sooo much for choosing my card to be in the Fav 5...what an honor....woohoo...great sketches ladies..have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Sherry Wright said...

Thanks so much and congrats to all of the Fab 5, amazing cards. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Congrats to Sherrie and the Fab 5!! Beautiful work by all!!

Jessica Theodore said...

WOW! Thanks so much for choosing me in the top 5! You ladies made my day! Thanks!! xx