Sunday, September 12, 2010

Card of the Week & Fab 5!

Yesterday was a somber yet beautiful fall day of remembrance, let us never forget 9/11. Colorado is such a stunning place to live and this time of year is my all time favorite. The season has definitely shifted and I am more than ready for comfy jeans and snuggly sweaters. Thank you to everyone who played along with us this week. I am always in awe of the amount of talent out there when I browse the gallery. Also thank you to our fabulous sponsor, Craftbrulee, awesome, awesome crafting supplies to be had at Craftbrulee!


Card of the Week
Jean

This stunning card reminds me of when summer slowly turns to fall. I love the delicate feeling this card displays along with rich greens and burnt pinks, lovely. I'm sorry... this card is Absolutely Fabulous, just like it's title! Thank you Jean for making such a striking card and sharing your talent with us.

You can see more of Jeans work on her blog: Stampin Scrapper
Jean please email me your details so I can get your goodies off to you :)


Fab 5!


Fleer


Jinny


Laurie


Merideth


Mona

Happy, happy Sunday to all!
Tomorrow brings a SUPER COOL sponsor and a new sketch you won't want to miss.

Hugs,
Laura & your Darling Design Team!




11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What beautiful inspiration from the Fab 5 this week! Jean, that flower is to die for! I live in CO as well, Laura, and I couldn't agree more, it's been lovely & I'm ready for fall:)

Janneke said...

congrats ladies!!! beautiful cards!

Sylvia said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! Congrats to the winner and Fab Five!

Margaret C said...

I love your blog and these cards are great ...and I REALLY hope I don't offend you with this next bit, but a typo made me laugh out loud! You wrote:

The season has defiantly shifted

and I agree !! We have had very DEFIANT weather here in Scotland with thunderous rainstorms !!! BTW I really can't spell definitely with any level of security !! Thanks for the LOL and also for your regulare inspiration !

Margaret C said...

Obviously I can't spell regular either !! ;)

Laurie said...

Thank you so much for picking my card! Made my day for sure!

I am from Colorado but now live in Kansas! I am begging my husband everyday to move back! My sister and family are still there! Sweatshirt and jeans weather is my FAVORITE!

Jinny Newlin said...

Thank you so much for picking my card! They're all so beautiful! I'm, always, in awe at how very many talented people there are in the papercrafting industry, so a HUGE thank you!

I miss my Colorado home something fierce! This was my favorite time of year to visit the mountains and see the gorgeous aspens. I'm about to cry! Shame on you :)! No really, thanks for reminding me.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am so honoured to have been picked for the top 5!!! Especially with such other talent! Thank YOU!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks so much for selecting my card amongst the Top 5 :) Always such amazing inspiration from the DT & wonderful sketches to play with!

Fleer said...

Thank you very much for such a high appreciation of my work! very pleased that hit the top five) all girls congratulations!

Unknown said...

i don't often post here but I have to admit this card and the Fab 5! are stunning.
Hugs