Monday, September 20, 2010

Laura's Sketch 61




I can't believe it is almost October. The stores are already starting to fill up with Christmas decorations... Eaaaakkkk this always gives me major heart palpitations. Deep breaths, deep breaths! All the galleries and blogs are bursting with holiday spirit. Don't get me wrong, I do love Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas and all the preparation in between.

This week we are fortunate to have sponsor Robyn's Fetish an fun digital stamp company. Here is what our Fetish Loving Design Team designed with their digi stamps.



Angie Tieman
Angie used the Christmas Ordainments from Robyn's Fetish



Courtney Baker
Courtney used Puppy Paws from Robyn's Fetish



Regina Mangum
Regina used Waking up Ms. Birdie from Robyn's Fetish



Rosemarie Diehl
Rosemarie used Christmas Ordainments from Robyn's Fetish



Stacey Schafer
Stacey used Miss. Piggy from Robyn's Fetish



Bonus Sketch & Card

Kelly Marie Alvarez



Kelly Marie is one of our beloved design team members. Not only is she super talented with her cardmaking she also owns her own stamping company Lawn Fawn Stamps . You can see Kelly Marie's latest set "Cozy Christmas" in her adorable card she made for her bonus sketch. Soooooo much talent. You can check out Kelly Marie's blog here! Thank you Kelly Marie for your awesome Bonus Sketch & Card. :)




Sponsor of the Week

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is

owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,

designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.



COTW Prize

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5

digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper set of their choice.




Contest Entry Details:
  • Please provide a link to your card by posting it on this thread using Mr. Linky
  • Deadline for all entries: Saturday September 25th at Midnight (US Mountain time)
  • Your card should be based off the sketch provided and can be of any theme. You may enter as many times as you like.
  • The winning card will be announced as the Card of the Week on Sunday, September 26th here at 2 Sketches 4 You.
  • International Card makers are welcome to enter
Let the creating begin!

Laura & your Fetish Loving Design Team!




23 comments:

cnelson said...

You've all done it again!! Perfectly brilliant sketch and cards!

Lisa said...

Hi Kazan and Laura, thanks so much for the blogger highlight! It was so nice to log on and see that! I love your sketches and the DT cards are always so inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another pair of such USEABLE sketches. It's a busy Monday, but you gave me something I could use right away and get my day moving. Thank you!

Nicola said...

Great sketch and gorgeous DT cards. First time I've entered this challenge, but will definitely visit the challenge blog again, very inspiring!

Nicola
TU Designs

Unknown said...

Great sketch! I will try to get around to it. Laura, your puppy card is too cute!! I love Angie's card as well:) Thanks for the great inspiration!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Thanks so much for such a FANTASTIC sketch! I love that I can always count on you ladies for creative inspiration!!!

Irena said...

Great sketch :) The cards are very beautiful.

Jo said...

A fab sketch and gorgeous DT cards!

Karin said...

Great sketch, I had lots of fun working with it!

Tristi said...

Great sketch- as usual :)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love your sketches! They are a great "go to" even if it isn't for a challenge!

Unknown said...

Hello!
I loved the sketch this week, I posted my project!
Hugs

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun samples! Thanks for another fun sketch to play with :)

KC said...

such cool sketches, and way cute cards!

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Great sketch and great DT job ! I love to see what your creation !

Muffin said...

Great sketch and loads of inspiration - as usual! ♥

Anita said...

A bit late but here is my card with the beautiful sketch.

xx Anita

Sollan said...

I love this sketch and I will use it many times. Thanx! :D

Kristy Smith said...

Thanks for the great inspiration! What a wonderful sketch! =)

Pankti said...

Thanks for wonderful sketch.

Renée M-B. said...

Hi. My first go at playing!! Thanks for your great sketches. x

Sylvia said...

Hi Kelly, I just got my sketch on at midnight central time. If I still lived in Colorado, it would have been too late. Just wanted to say thank you for leaving me a comment! Have a great Sunday!

pia u said...
This comment has been removed by the author.